What is BlackBerry Bridge
BlackBerry Bridge version 2.0 was released on 21 February 2012 and allows you to pair your BlackBerry smartphone with a BlackBerry PlayBook. Check out this video on YouTube that is supposed to explain how smartphones and tablets work better together on the BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0.
Installing BB Bridge on your PlayBook tablet will allow the following features:
- Use your smartphone’s keyboard, trackpad and touchscreen to remotely control your PlayBook tablet.
- Browse the web on your tablet using your existing BlackBerry smartphone’s connection, if supported by your wireless service provider.
- Get access to your email, calendar, contacts, memopad, tasks and BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) all on the large tablet display.
- Open attachments, files and Browser URLs directly on your PlayBook tablet from your BlackBerry smartphone’s menu.
- Copy and paste from anywhere in BlackBerry Bridge PlayBook apps.
- Use the Device Properties menu to turn BlackBerry Bridge email, calendar, and address book accounts on and off.
- Improved stability with multiple pairing.
- Connectivity bug fixes.
For the Bridge Remote Control feature to function, you will require BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 to be installed on your tablet.
Click here to download the latest version of BlackBerry Bridge (version 188.8.131.52).
If you are having trouble re-installing BlackBerry Bridge, update or re-download the latest available version of BlackBerry App World (South Africa) or use this link for other countries.
Targus Car Charger for Apple DevicesR259.00 Eee Pad Transformer TF101 SleeveR299.00 Prestigio E-book Reader 7"R799.00